Day 283 - Positive Association Self-Forgiveness

Firstly, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to write a blog post from my phone through the belief that it won't be as good (blame) and/or it will be too hard to do (resistance/fear of failure).

I realize that it is my responsibility to create effective self-support through writing in whatever medium that I choose.
--

I have been reluctant to walk the positive associations through the self-forgiveness process of releasing attachment. Since I started working with SF, I found it much more natural to forgive myself for the aspects of myself that I don't like. I kind of figured that I would one day get around to hitting the positive points, but now that I am aware of the nature of waiting/hoping and attaching responsibility of self-change onto a time, separate of self, I understand that only I can create myself in the moment that is here. Thus, to be aware of how I am creating my reality in each moment is a significant point to begin considering more closely. One of the reasons I haven't been wanting to face the positive points is not understanding the consequences of creating and amplifying positive experiences within the design of polarity of mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to amplify and play into the positive experiences that I create in relation to specific physical events without understanding the relevant relationships I've built inside myself in my past that have predetermined my reactive experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to operate within positive feeling reactions to my environment without being aware of why or how.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not write about my positively defined relationships/reactions and validate this inaction because I do not understand the polarity consequences of separating myself from reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard my physical hereness and my breath because I prefer to exist within a positively charged inner reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I can win at life by amplifying the positive experiences and suppressing the negative ones.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to continue chasing positivity and not realize that my starting point within reality is negatively charged, hence the desire for a positive experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize or investigate my state of negativity that is existent before I pursue a positive experience.
--
This post initiated from reflecting on how I screamed to the ocean, "I LOVE YOU OCEAN!!!" I really enjoy myself I'm the ocean, but I can see that there is an energetic movement within me that is related to my amplified affinity toward the ocean. I commit myself to start seriously considering my positive attachments and the internal energetic constructs behind them.

When and as I see myself within a positive experience, I take a moment to remember my breathing. I realize that getting lost in these energetic experiences is a mental state that doesn't last. I commit myself to investigating the polarity dynamic of mentally augmented experience creation.

When and as I see myself desiring a positive internal experience, I stop I breathe. I realize I am operating within a negative experience of myself without being aware of it. I commit myself to inquiring within, the nature of who I am during and just before the desire for a positive experience.

When and as I see myself amplifying my experience within myself, I stop I breathe. I realize that an amplified experience within myself is created in separation of myself here. I commit myself to continue stopping the fear of releasing my positive experience creations, breathe, and simply enjoy myself in a moment, no longer dragging it out and/or flaunting my enjoyment for others to be jealous (ego related).

...many positive posts to come, positively!

No comments:

Post a Comment