Day 133 - Fear of my future

Taking the next step. Decisions. Fear of falling from my imagined futures of grandeur into convention.

by Andrew Gable


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear taking the next step.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear making the wrong choice.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear failing within the unfolding of my life.

I forgive myself for allowing myself to not take direction within the fear of making the wrong choice.

To work through this point, I'm going to have to stop the fear that creates my world though indecision. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create nothing.

I commit myself to stop allowing my fear to hold me still in the moment of choice.

To be further and deeply investigated...

No comments:

Post a Comment